Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday 5 for July 6: Happy ASLIRT

What in hell is ASLIRT? Gonna have to look that one up. OK.. on Google it says ASLIRT "is not a valid Scrabble word".... if it is an anagram then you can get the words TRAILS and TRIALS from it.... so I guess these questions are a trial? I have no idea!

Anyway, from the Friday 5 page by S.

  M & Ms

1. What are your favorite and least favorite nuts? 

My Top 5 favorite nuts:

1. Macadamia Nuts
2. Walnut
3. Cashew
4. Pistacio
5. Almond

Least favorite: Brazil Nuts... they are ok but are a bitch to open and dig the stupid nut out.

2. What are your favorite and least favorite berries? 

Favorite: Strawberry
Least favorite: Probably black berry or anything that is poisonous.

3. What are your favorite and least favorite tropical fruits? 

Favorite: My all time favorite is grapefruit... unfortunately I am prohibited from eating that due to its bad interaction with medication I take. Bummers. Citrus fruits do grow in the tropics, right?

Otherwise #2 would be guava and #3 banana.

Least favorite: I love lemons but I hate lime. Are those tropical? If not I don't really care for papaya.

4. What are your favorite and least favorite varieties of m&ms? 

Best: Stick to the basics... m&m's plain chocolate candy.

Worst: Whatever the stupid new concoction is... did they have a coconut one at one time?

Just checked... they had coconut. Ugh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%26M%27s#Varieties

Here is a dumb question. Why are M&Ms as a brand name in all caps when the candies themselves have lowercase "m" on them?

5. What are your favorite and least favorite raisin-containing foods?

Favorite: Huh are you kidding. I HATE RAISINS.

Least favorite: Raisin Bran cereal... I like the flakes but I will laboriously pick out those fermented grapes one by one before I pour milk on the darn thing to eat it. Ditto for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Ugh.

Going back to #4, at least M&M / Mars did not make an m&m candy with raisins in them. There have been other ones like Raisinets which I avoid like the plague.

There. Caught up. Done. No more raisins!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nuts, berries, raisins, (dried) tropical fruit, m&ms: what do you get when you put them together?

    ReplyDelete