Photo by WmJs. See this picture super sized.
"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy the questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
1. What gives you the heebie-jeebies?
COCKROACHES... especially the big, flying "B-52" sized American Cockroach just like the one pictured above. Horrible creepy creatures. I hate them when they fly. I hate them when they are on the ground. They give me the creeps when I try to kill them... stepping on them makes a horrible crispy cornflakes like crushing sound... and they still get up! And try to run. Repulsive sons of bitches these things are. They might as well be like that big Alien Ripley was trying to kill in those famous movies... yeach!
2. When were you most recently in double trouble?
Nothing recently or even in the not so distant past.
3. What puts you in the mood for some hanky-panky?
I'm a boring person. I don't engage in such activities.
4. What easy-breezy task is still a pain in the neck to accomplish?
5. What area in your life seems especially rife with mumbo-jumbo?
Politics from the other side of the aisle. Some of those people on the other side are like cockroaches.