Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday 5 for October 29 - Excess



It's Saturday and here's the Friday 5 for October 29. Whoopeee!!!!

1. What has there been too much of in your life lately?

Junk food. Need to cut back.


2. In what areas of your life might you currently be overextended?

Keeping up with managing and editing several websites including this one.

3. What seems about to be going into overtime?

Lack of sleep.

4. In what way does your cup runneth over?

When I forget to turn off the faucet while filling up a cup.


5. What’s your favorite INXS song?

And this is the question I wanted to answer. My favorite INXS song? Easy - "Ordinary Sin" has been my favorite song by this Australian band since I first saw the video (posted above) on WTBS Night Tracks way back in around 1983! Boy does that date me. A lot of music that I like date me.

Anyways, my top 5 INXS songs just on a whim are...

1. Ordinary Sin
2. Need You Tonight
3. Calling All Nations
4. Suicide Blonde
5. I Send A Message

No comments:

Post a Comment