I am blessed to be alive and share God's gifts with you.
From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog: "Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
1. What’s the dumbest thing you did this week?
Skipping my daily walk.
2. In what way did you save yourself time or energy this week?
Usually walking to the nearby places that I shop at. Saved energy by not using the car.
3. How were you wasteful of personal and natural resources this week?
Sometimes I flush 2 or 3 times per session.
4. When this week did you take advantage of the opportunity to keep your mouth shut?
When I am with my friend Daniel, I avoid the subject of rail. He is strongly pro-rail, I am anti-rail. Best not to bring it up if we want to preserve our friendship.
5. In what way this week were you blessed or fortunate?
After my heart surgery nearly 6 months ago, I am blessed to be alive each and every day. Plus God gives us daily natural gifts to enjoy -- flowers, sunshine, sunrises, sunsets, the moon, stars and more.