Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday 5 Extra - 26 Things About Me

Twenty-six things about me...



A- Age: old
B- Biggest fear: B-52 cockroaches, drowning, large earthquakes, severe inflight turbulance
C- Current time: 4:27 a.m.
D- Drink you last had: Water
E- Every day starts with: What time is it?
F- Favorite song: Too many to mention here.
G- Ghosts, are they real?: Skeptical about that but I'd believe if I got a photo of one.
H- Hometown: Honokaa
I- In love with: Cameras, Vinyl Records
J- Jealous of: Ugly guys who got a cute girl
K- Killed someone?: Nope.
L- Last time you cried? When my Mom died.
M- Middle name: "Ah" as mistakenly made by computers all the time.
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- One wish: Get tons of money
P- Person you last called: A friend
Q- Question you're always asked: How do you do this on the computer?
R- Reason to smile: I woke up, I'm still alive.
S- Song last sang: Hi Hi Hi with the Paul McCartney & Wings record
T- Time you woke up: 3:30 a.m.
U- Underwear color: white
V- Vacation destination: Molokai?
W- Worst habit: Swearing
Y- Your favorite food: The good stuff my doctor tells me I should not eat.
X- X-Rays you've had: Chest, teeth, arm
Z- Zodiac sign: Fish.

Cut and paste this post to your blog and of course place your own answers to these questions.... will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment