Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday 5 for June 2: Straight No Chaser

From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog....


1. What keeps you on the straight and narrow?

Thinking about the consequences on the choices we make in life keeps me on the "straight and narrow". A large part of this is in relation to whether following the laws and rules of society, and how much everything is going to cost me in terms of real money. A lot of decisions I make is based on how much money I am willing to spend while others are based on how much the unintentional cost in dollars would be if I strayed off course.

2. Who in your life is a real straight shooter?

My parents but they are now both deceased. So next is my sister. These are the people that I have trusted over many years to be straight with me.

3. How straight are your teeth and hair?

Teeth straight enough to allow for mostly proper chewing. Hair is thinning on the top.

4. What’s a good song with the word straight in its lyrics or title?

The first song that comes to mind is "Straight On" by Heart because I remember dancing to this with Darla back in 1978.

5. What’s something that needs straightening?

My life always need to be improved one way or another. It's never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment