Friday, June 30, 2017
Friday 5 for June 30: Shape of Things to Come
The M House by Melvin Ah Ching © 2017
Questions from Scivener's Friday 5 blog.
1. What shape is your mood today?
Moods change through the day. As of this morning, my mood is reservedly optimistic. Got the day off, jury duty was postponed.
2. What snack comes in a fun shape?
3. Someone’s building your dream house, but it has to be in the shape of a letter of the alphabet. Which letter do you choose?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The letter M would be the shape of my house (see picture above). Both the upper and lower case letter "M" use up the most space of any letter form. Therefore they seem to be a stable design to use in a possible construction of a dwelling. The letters A, D, L, N and Z may also be stable enough. A has proven itself since there are plenty of A shaped dwellings around.
4. What’s a great song with a shape in its title or lyrics?
Off the top of my head is the British bubblegum hit from 2007 called "Pull Shapes" by The Pipettes. Otherwise there is the #1 hit from earlier this year called "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran which is a pretty good song.
5. What’s something in your line of sight that can reasonably be called blob-shaped?
Crumpled up tissue..... clouds outside my window.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment