This week’s 5 are in honor of a certain award-winning American TV series finally coming to its quirky conclusion (this week and next, I think). What? You thought finale meant the bowing-out of Friday 5? Ha! In your dreams! Friday 5 cannot hope to be stopped; it can only hope to be delayed a few hours, as with this week’s questions!
1. What television series finale did you particularly enjoy?
"Sleeping in Light", the last episode of Babylon 5 that wrapped the 5 year story arc to the award winning science fiction TV series. 1993 - 1998. My favorite TV show ever.
2. What television series finale did you think was a disservice to the series as a whole?
Just about anything that was not a finale because the series ended due to low ratings and network cancellation. One of the worst for me...
The final scene in season 2 of Michael Mann's hard hitting NBC-TV series Crime Story. Lt. Torello and his nemesis Ray Luca are fighting in a plane that is in a steep nosedive and crashes into the water... umm... yeah are they dead or what? Did the producers know the series was going to end? Very disappointing end to an otherwise good series.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Not in any order - pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, custard pie, ice cream, whatever.
4. What were the circumstances surrounding your most dramatic exit from a room?
5. If you could choose any symbolic way to end 2009, how would you end it?
Kicking an effigy of Obummer in the butt.