1. What area of your life has lately (and pleasantly) been on cruise control?
Nothing. It's always stop and go for me.
2. Where in your life should you probably hit the brakes?
3. Where do you go when you just need a little tune-up?
Home. Big Island of Hawaii
4. How much junk have you got in the trunk?
Too Much. Want to buy a small collection of old Nintendo NES game cartridges?
5. Where is the needle on your fuel gauge pointing today?
Full @ 92,000 miles.
Answer these questions and more at Scrivener's Friday 5
Post a Comment