Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday 5 for January 16, 2015: Home is Where the Hearth Is!

Haven't done one of these for a while.. but Scrivener hits on a favorite topic of mine... CLUTTER! Hah!

My New MacBook Pro

1. What is your approach to dealing with (or preventing) clutter?

I have none. I have plenty of clutter. The only things that I got rid of in significant numbers were VHS and Betamax tapes. My place is very small.

2. What kinds of (tangible) things do you seem to have an unreasonable time letting go of?

Canon S5 is

All of them: Record albums, 45 rpm vinyl singles, cassette tapes, CDs, DVDs, books, camera gear, computers (I had to trim down to laptops, desktops take up a lot of space), old photographs, negatives, a lot!!!!

3. If you could start completely over with your existing living space (and money were only a slight limitation), how would you make it more suited to you and your lifestyle?

Clean out the clutter, slim down on the stuff I have, remodel the place so that it is more of a home office entertainment center. I'd like to get a big screen HDTV put in someday with a better sound system than I have now.

4. How many standalone small kitchen appliances do you own, and how many do you use regularly?

Microwave, toaster, rice cooker... those are the only ones that qualify as small kitchen appliances. Use them with some regularity.

5. What does your current living space really need more of? ROOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment