From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog:
1. Which of the standard keyboard symbols best describes your mood right now?
2. On your brand-new family coat-of-arms, created right now whether you already have one or not, what animal is the central figure, representing the spirit and character of your family?
It would have 3: Cat, Bear and Wolf.
3. In what ways is your vehicle symbolic of you?
My 1993 Toyota Corolla - cheap, thrifty, durable, old.
4. What charms, figurines, or objects do you keep at hand to remind you of something or someone?
Mostly photos for the special people in my life. Don't have any symbolic items that I can think of.
5. What song lyric best sums up your feelings heading into the weekend?
Right now... "Frustrated" by The Knack because I'm pissed at blogger! @#$!! - Had to do this post twice!!!!!
frustrated she's getting to me
frustrated do what you do to me
The Knack has more than one song? :)ReplyDelete