The following questions are from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog:
1. What did a typical Saturday look like when you were a child?
I could watch "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." and "The Avengers" on TV. Back in those days we only had 3 channels to watch.
2. What did a typical Saturday look like when you were a teen?
Listened a lot to the radio, went to the movies or just did nothing.
3. What does a typical Saturday look like now?
I am usually at home.
4. When did you last spend Saturday in a park?
Probably the last time I shot a sunset at Ala Moana Beach Park.
5. Do you prefer to get a holiday on Friday, Monday, or some day in the middle of the week?
Friday or Monday is fine. Middle of the week holidays while welcome are not ideal.
I listened a lot to my little transistor radio on Saturdays. Mother got it for me, and the Puritan almost took it away, so she told me to hide it. Ah, the memories....ReplyDelete