Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday 5 for February 16: Dog

Dog

Kung Hee Fat Choy. Happy Chinese New Year. It's the Year of the Dog. That all said I am a Cat Person. Why is there no Year of the Cat? Except of course for that Al Stewart song.... I have never liked dogs very much.

Here are the answers to this week's Friday 5:

1. What doglike traits do you possess?

I tend to be loyal to people who are good to me. My friends and relatives. The ones that I feel the closest too.

2. What’s your favorite dog movie?

I can't think of too many dog movies that I like. Just off the top of my mind... The old Walt Disney black and white movie, The Shaggy Dog which starred Fred MacMurray and Jean Hagen. It's about a teenager who turns into a dog! Too goofy.

3. When did you last have a hot dog?

Probably a long time ago now, way before December 2015. Hot dogs and other "compressed meats" contain too much salt and fat. I have been told since I was diagnosed with hypertension to avoid salty, fatty foods. So hot dogs is one.

4. Who is (or was) a good celebrity dog?

From my childhood:

1. Lassie 2. Jed Clampett's dog on The Beverly Hillbillies show who pretty much just laid on the cement.

5. What are you doing for chow this weekend?

Eating the usual, bland unsalted foods.

I like cats better. Cats!

Hello Kitty

Are you a dog or cat person? (links to an online quiz)

As I said, I am a cat person: "You are a cat person! You are largely independent, you have strong opinions, and you are not afraid to share them. You know exactly what you like, and while your views may not always go with the grain, they are yours, darn it, and thats all that matters. Unlike your dog person counterpart, you are more than okay being by yourself. In fact, you quite enjoy it sometimes."

No comments:

Post a Comment