Saturday, December 14, 2019

Friday 5 for December 13: Accidents Will Happen

The following questions are from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog:

1. What was the last thing you spilled?

Water! Good thing it wasn't near any of my electronics.

2. What was the last thing you broke?

I think it was one of my friend's ceramic art piece that was hanging above her doorway a few months ago. Sorry.

3. What was the last thing you dented?

My head??? Huh! My car? No. I know... a plastic bottle!

4. What was the last thing you tore?

Snagged a piece of my shirt... you know something sticking out and you walk by it and for some reason your shirt sleeve gets snagged on it. Ugh!

5. What was the last thing you stumbled over?

Uneven city sidewalk. There are plenty in Honolulu. Tree roots growing under sidewalks pushing the cement up. Could be dangerous.

Otherwise a box of stuff in my own home!



The world's worst drivers probably live in Russia.

1 comment:

  1. Those uneven sidewalks are dangerous, especially if you're looking down at your phone while walking. :) Voice of experience.

    ReplyDelete