Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday 5 for December 11 - Heigh Ho



The following questions come from Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 blog.

1. What do you do when it’s bedtime and you’re not sleepy? 

I think I do what millions of other people do... whip out their smartphone and browse the internet, watch videos or listen to music or an audio book. Lately I've been doing audio books, and some are real sleepers... they put me to sleep.

Music is also a good way to help me fall asleep. Some artists are better at putting me to sleep over others. Late night talk radio and some podcasts have the same effect.

Otherwise if I am really restless, then it is video time in bed... scrolling through many shows on Pluto TV or watching a wide variety of video content on regular YouTube... plane crashes, family blogs, car blogs, vinyl record blogs, tech blogs, news clips, music videos... yep... YouTube is still the best free video streaming platform to take to bed with you. Pluto TV is a good free streaming platform too since they have plenty of old TV shows, news and other stuff to watch. I love watching re-runs of Star Trek The Next Generation there. Hooray for free video streams on all platforms.

2. When were you most recently bashful? 

Can't think of anything recent, and if I did, I'd be too bashful to let anyone know here.

3. Have you seen a doc in the past nine months? 

Yes. Once for a stupid accident and then later for a routine check-up.

4. What’s got you feeling grumpy lately? 

COVID-19, Rail, Taxes and some personal things. Need I say more?

5. What’s making you happy today?

I will be depositing my late arriving, hard copy of my 2020 Economic Impact Payment Check of $1200 today. I wish I could just keep it as is because President Donald Trump's name is on it. It could be a collectible... but alas, I need the money, so to the bank I will go later today.



partial scan of my check

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, how come you got your check so late?

    I'm surprised you came up with anything at all for number 4. Grumpiness is so out of character for you! :)

    ReplyDelete