From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.
1. Who was on the other end of your most recent high five?
2. To which movies, television shows, albums, or books have you recently given thumbs up?
TV: Recent: 1883, 1923, Star Trek Picard - All on Paramount +. Also watching The Expanse on Amazon Prime. All thumbs up worthy shows... plus of course my old favorites such as Babylon 5, the original Hawaii Five-0, Crime Story, The X Files, Fringe, Doc Martin, The Avengers, The Prisoner, Classic Star Trek and Star Trek The Next Generation.
Record Albums: Most recently Whitehorse's album I'm Not Crying, You're Crying. There are a ton of classic albums that I'd give thumbs up to over the last 50 years.
Books: Lisa listens to a lot of audio books, and some I really like, but for now the titles escape me.
3. What’s happened to you recently that others would cheer about?
I always try to keep a very low profile. Therefore I don't do anything worthy of anyone cheering me on, except for at home with Lisa..... doing mundane stuff like getting my hair cut or using a new soap that she got for me (via Amazon).
4. What have you most recently and literally clapped for?
Some people who were honored at my workplace.
5. When has someone recently given you an encouraging word?
More than likely Lisa whenever I am feeling down. She is a very positive soul living in a negative world filled with a lot of personal pain. Visit Tropical Toes (one of her blogs)
Post a Comment