Sunday, November 12, 2023

Friday 5 for November 10: When it’s time to change, you’ve got to rearrange

 


I was going to use The Brady Bunch's "hit" single "Time to Change" for this Friday 5 Answer. However I am late in answering and saw that two other bloggers used the song in their responses. That said I offer this song of "Change" from 2013. It was my favorite song of that year... the band is Churchill, who disbanded shortly after this became a #1 alternative rock hit and a free iTunes giveaway.

As usual the source for the Friday 5 is from Scrivener.

1. If you could change one minor thing about your life right now, what would you choose?

What I do is usually safety check my car about 1 or 2 days after the expiration date. That way my next safety check deadline is pushed to the next month of the following year. Been doing this now for several years.

2. What’s your favorite bubblegum?

Bazooka Bubble Gum.. if you combined two or more together they could make the biggest bubble ever that broke on your face. Plus it had that funky Bazooka Joe comic strip folded within the gum wrapper. It was back in my day only a penny per gum. I haven't seen this bubble gum in ages. I looked it up, the company Bazooka is still in business making the gum, though the comic strip is no longer offered.

3. When did you most recently need an unexpected change of clothing?

While it was not expected, a few times I was caught in a rainy downpour... but then I was just wearing very casual clothes so I did not much care... plus I was close to home. We haven't had rain in a long time here.

4. Where do you keep your (currency) change?

  • Dollar bills assorted - Mostly in my wallet.
  • Loose Change / Coins - In plastic 35mm film containers and prescription pill bottles. Also some loosely in desk drawers, car console area.

5. When did you most recently need a change of scenery?

I haven't traveled out of the Honolulu urban core for more than three years now. I probably do need a change of scenery, even if only temporarily.


No comments:

Post a Comment