OK here's something new.... from Scrivener's Friday 5 site:
Answers to Questions:
1. Toilet tank - Nothing mostly but sometimes soap.
2. Dashboard of my car - Nothing unless I put my iPod on top of it.
3. Fridge - The Microwave is on top of my fridge... my fridge is half size so that's why. I live in a small apartment.
4. Front porch - I have none since I live in a condo. Condo, apartment both same to me.
5. Bathroom Sink - Bar of soap
6. Personalized workspace - One of my MacBook Pro's since the official office computers are PCs only.
7. Most spent on a meal out - More than $120 at Ruth Chris Steak House about 3 times a few years ago. More recently $71 at Mediterrano. As long as I am having a meal with a good friend it is worth it. If I eat alone, then Zippys' or Burger King will do fine!
8. Greatest Height Look Down From - Perhaps 32,000 feet from an airplane. On the ground, that would be in 1974 when I went to the 88th floor of the Empire State Building in NYC. I would have gone to the top, but the line for the single elevator was too damn long and we did not have time to wait!
9. Animal in the Wild - Mongoose perhaps, usually running across the road to avoid being hit.
10. Eye songs - Got 123 songs with "eye(s)" in the title. If I go by total plays so far for this year, the two most favorites are "Ebony Eyes" by The Stylistics and "The Story in Your Eye" by The Moody Blues.