Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday 5 for March 14 - Breath

From Scrivener's Friday 5 site:



Questions

  1. What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath?
  2. What activity most recently caused you to be out of breath?
  3. How does your breath smell right now?
  4. What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word “breath” or “breathe?” Which is your favorite?
  5. What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath?

Answers

1. Toothpaste and mouth wash.

2. Not telling.

3. Bad because at this moment I am sick.

4. Breath songs: Not too many songs with the word "breath" in their titles. I do have a few more with "breathe". So I'll combine them and make this top 10 list:

    1. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies (1974) 
    2. Every Breath You Take - The Police (1983) 
    3. Take My Breath Away - Berlin (1986) 
    4. Locomotive Breath - Jethro Tull (1972) 
    5. Geek Stink Breath - Green Day (1995) 
    6. Life and Breath - Climax (1972) 
    7. Breathless - The Corrs (2000) 
    8. You Took My Breath Away - Traveling Wilburys (1990) 
    9. Hold My Breath - The Downtown Fiction (2009) 
    10. Breathe Your Name - Sixpence None the Richer (2009)

5. Condensation from Breath / Clean? Occasionally a camera lens, as long as it is the filter in front that I am cleaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment