1. What are you too short to do?
Reaching high places.
2. What are you too smart to do?
(Revised answer) - See fears #3 and add any stupid daredevil tricks or anything that makes me look foolish. I also don't drive and text. I don't drink or smoke either.
3. What are you too fearful to do?
Skydiving, Bungee Jumping, Mountain / Cliff climbing, Cliff diving, contact sports. Many other things.
4. What are you too lazy to do?
There are things that I don't want to do - does it mean I am lazy? I put off doing a lot of things that I probably should do.
5. What are you too young to do?
Turn 100 years of age.
The questions taken from Scrivener's Friday 5 site.
Here are my answers for last week's Friday 5:
November 18 Friday 5: Fair Use
1. What was the last thing you put in the freezer not to freeze, but just to chill?
Butter that partially melted at room temperature.
2. What’s a non-food item you’re storing in a zippered, plastic bag?
Accessory cables and gadgets for cameras and computers.
3. What’s the most unusual item you’ve used as a bookmark?
Voter registration confirmation card.
4. What’s something unusual for which you’ve used a kitchen utensil?
Butter knife to open locked door or unscrew something when a screwdriver can't be found.
5. How many different kinds of balls do you have in your house?
I found a small glass ball more than 35 years ago at Clissold's Beach on the North Shore. Counting this one I probably have about 3.... the others being a tin foil ball, and a ball bearing... do marbles count?