Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday 5 for February 23: Korea Guidance



1. What would be a better name for the color of goldenrod-colored paper?

While it does not proclaim a color, I think "Solar Sunset" is a good replacement for the name "Goldenrod".

2. Where did you get your silverware?

Me? Own silverware? I do not have any silver plated utensils. Yes, I do have fork, spoons and knives, but none are made with expensive silver. I bought mine years ago from Woolworth and more recently WalMart where you can find a lot of cheap, but functional "silverware". And then there is plasticware that I get with plate lunches and keep for reuse later.

3. It is a weird tradition in America (and possibly elsewhere) for parents to have their children’s baby shoes bronzed.  What artifact from this past week would you have bronzed as a keepsake and heirloom?

Why would I want to bronze anything as an heirloom? 1. I have no heirs. 2. It's a silly idea. Sorry.

4. What was the most recent ceremony you attended?

My mother's funeral in 2015. :( As you get older you seem to attend more funerals vs. when I was younger attended more weddings.

5. What east Asian cuisine is good for your Seoul?

Good for my "soul" but not health for sure.... fried rice, sushi, chinese lemon chicken, fish, beef broccoli, won ton chips, manapua, etc. All probably have too much salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment