Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday 5 for February 18: Connections

My New MacBook Pro

These are my answers to this week's questions on "Connections" for the Friday 5.

1. Nowadays, just about everyone knows a couple who first met online. Among couples you know, who has the best story?

No one I can think of who met online. Hey, I'm old. I'm not "just about everyone".

2. Who among your real-life acquaintances might you never have been friends with if you hadn’t gotten to know each other online first?

A friend that I met on a BBS many years ago.


3. Of people you know online only, who would you most like to meet in real life?

Not naming any names here... sorry.

4. In the past 365 days, what’s the longest you’ve gone without connecting in any way to the Internet, including email?

From November 17 to December 3, 2010 I was mostly offline due to the fact that I spent most of the time at Hilo Hospital watching my Dad slowly wither away and die. Sad times indeed.


5. Who is the least-connected person you know in real life?

My Mom in so far as not being online.

No comments:

Post a Comment