Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday 5 for November 18 - Moving

Queen Mary 2 Sails into Honolulu Harbor

You have to get up early to get pictures of cruise ships coming into Honolulu Harbor.



From Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 website (which moved to a new, strange URL this week) comes this week's meme... Moving... what else?


1. When did you last move residences?

1984.

2. What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it?

Anything by Glee Cast. I don't see the point in people getting excited by this TV show or all of the lame cover songs that sell in the millions and make the charts with regularity. Glee Cast.... lame, lame, lame.

3. On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving?

When I know some nice ship is coming in like the MS Queen Mary. All of the cruise ships that come into Honolulu Harbor tend to be here just before or during sunrise. Gotta wake up early to get a good picture of these. Another thing that gets me moving early is if I have to catch an early morning flight to somewhere... and once I had to catch an early morning ride on the Hawaii Superferry. Getting a good sunrise picture or photographing a rare celestial event requires an early rising.

Dawn of a Brand New Day

4. What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know?

My wallet, comb, keys, scissors, scotch tape or iPod Shuffle... Of course since I live by myself, I only have me to blame for this.

5. In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move?

I wait for an eternity, don't initiate much and let the person get away.

1 comment: