Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday 5 for June 27: I Scream



From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog on "I Scream".

1. What’s something this past week that made you slightly bananas?

I ate 3 bananas this week.

2. What did you do last Sunday? What are you planning for this coming Sunday?

Reviewed 389 photos I took the night before at a political fund raiser. The only plan for this Sunday is to go to the airport at 10 in the night and pick up a friend that is coming home from Bellingham WA.

3. What’s something you fudged this past week?

A report that pulled data from a spreadsheet.

4. What was this week’s most interesting scoop?

Something about another friend getting a new bed. Not elaborating here.

5. What was the cherry on top of your good or bad week?

Good: Being with my special friend who is not the friend in #2 or #4 above.

Next....

No comments:

Post a Comment