- Where do you rank October among the twelve months of the year?
- What time is the sun coming up where you live, and how does it affect your life or schedule?
- How do you manage to get enough fresh air and exercise in bad-weather months?
- Holidays and weather aside, what are the best and worst things about the autumn months?
- What are some good songs for the soundtrack of the season?
2. The sun rises at 6:23 AM tomorrow. For the remainder of the month it will be rising a little later everyday but well within the confines of 6:23 AM to nearly 7:00 AM. More information:
Just look for the link to Honolulu or type in any locale in the search box.
3. Wake up early, walk, take pictures of the sunrise, sunset or the night. Picture taking is a motivator for me, sometimes even in the rain.
4. See below:
BEST THINGS ABOUT AUTUMN MONTHS
1. Sun rises later, sun sets earlier.
2. On the south side of Oahu I get sunrises and sunsets that climb out and set in the ocean... which makes for nice pictures.
3. Start of new fall TV season. Get to sample new TV shows and predict which ones will die before fall ends.
4. Cooler weather
5. Hurricane season ends November 30 in theory.
WORST THINGS ABOUT AUTUMN MONTHS
1. Sun sets earlier.
2. Daylight hours are shorter.
3. More traffic on the road since school is back in session.
4. Supposedly more rain during fall and winter months.
5. I hate flying in bad weather.
5. Good songs for Autumn soundtrack... hmm.. this can go anywhere.
Here are 10 of them that I associate with the autumn months for various unrelated reasons.
1. Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey - Paul & Linda McCartney
2. Season of the Witch - Donovan
3. Fall Down - Toad the Wet Sprocket
4. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
5. Orinoco Flow (Sail Away) - Enya
6. Under a Violet Moon - Blackmore's Night
7. Magnet and Steel - Walter Egan
8. Everything is Coming Our Way - Santana
9. The Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack
10. The Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Pickett
You can listen to all 10 songs here:
Post a Comment