Merry Christmas! From Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 blog: "Hello, and welcome to this week's Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we'll all know where to check out your responses. Please don't forget to link us from your website!"
1. About how many family Christmas photo-cards did you receive this year*?
Zero from my family; one that had a picture of a family on it.
2. About how many family Christmas newsletters did you receive this year?
Usually one from Rob and Tammy.
3. What do you do with the Christmas photo-cards and newsletters you get each year?
File them and later toss 'em when I do a de-cluttering clean out.
4. What's a good solution for singles who want to participate in this tradition without coming across as a loser?
I don't send out Christmas cards these days, but when I did, I just sent out generic ones that you buy individually or in boxed sets.
5. About how many old-school, hand-addressed Christmas cards did you receive this year?
" * Yeah, yeah. It was last year, but you know what I mean"