Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday 5 for April 21: Ssssssh!

Ssssssssh! It's Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 questions and my answers.

1. What’s something sneaky you’ve recently done?

I have a Macintosh app called You Tube to MP3. Figure it out.

2. Who or what do you feel the need to tiptoe around?

My brother.

3. What’s the dirty secret about the field in which you work?

It's a lot about kissing someone's ass and not making any waves in order to preserve your employment status.

4. What was the subject or your last whispered conversation?

"What was that? I cannot hear. Can you speak louder. Thanks."

5. What’s recently snuck up on you?

Ugh... taxes.... again.

1 comment:

  1. With some of the other apps I know you have, I'm surprised you sprung for a YouTube converter. Is it better than the other stuff you've used?

    ReplyDelete