Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday 5 for March 16: Mist It by That Much

"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5!  Please copy these questions to your webspace.  Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.

Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"

1. What did you most recently spray out of a can?



RAID! It kills bugs dead.

2. What’s your favorite food (or food product) that’s sprayed from a can?

Whipped Cream though I can't eat much of it these days due to health reasons. But whipped cream is good on hot chocolate, chocolate sundaes, pies, cakes and most other dessert items. Mmmmmm....

Leap Day Dessert

3. When did you last spray-paint something?

I think an MPC model car that I last made back in 1972. We used to buy Testors paint in either spray form or bottle. I spray painted a 1972 Plymouth Road Runner model car green. This was many decades ago. Haven't sprayed anything since.

4. What’s something that’s not sprayed from a can but would be pretty cool if it were?

Um.... Love Potion #9?



5. What’s conceptually the oddest thing sprayed from a can?

Sorry I have no idea at this time. I'll amend this answer when I can think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment