Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday 5 for October 18: Social Capital

We're having a Christmas preview sale. 


1. Who or what keeps hanging around? 

Taxes, cockroaches and rail. All similar irritants to my life.

2. When was something most recently injected into you? 

I got a flu vaccine shot on October 15. I am "protected" for another season.

3. What were you most memorably the chair person of? 

Currently marketing director, "webmaster" and newsletter editor for Assistance League of Hawaii. It is an all volunteer task. I need a similar job that pays. Anyone want to help out with our blog?

4. When did you last gamble on a decision, and what was at stake? 

I had to decide whether or not I would be cut open for heart bypass surgery in December 2015. Life was at stake. They make you sign forms before that happens.

5. Where will you be heading this weekend? 

Home after I do whatever it is I do this weekend. Not going anywhere special. Mostly I stay home.

Questions from Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 blog.



On cell phones from last week: I have been contemplating about whether or not I should get rid of my landline. Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. I like that thrift store but the CD selection has been miserable for some time lately!

    ReplyDelete