Friday, December 14, 2018
Friday 5 for December 14: I Spy
1. How do you feel about candy sprinkles (on ice cream, doughnuts, cupcakes, or whatever)?
They make sweets and desserts look more appetizing, but do they really add to the flavor? Perhaps but it depends on the amount of sprinkles that are on the item. Mild sugar on top of plenty of sugar.
2. Where’s a good place to look at Christmas lights?
I don't go out and stalk neighborhoods for Christmas lights, but here in Honolulu, I have to say the annual Honolulu City Lights display at city hall remains a perennial favorite. You have to stop by and walk around the entire area to get a good look at it all. Some of the best lighted displays are inside the city hall building itself.
3. What’s a good idea for a drive-through service or product that doesn’t yet exist?
Here's some that will never happen: Drive through voting, drive through driver licensing renewals, drive through art museum, drive through grocery shopping, drive through bookstore, drive through record store, drive in church. Some probably have been tried, and if so, I am not aware of them. Hey how about drive in movies??? Hehehe. Too expensive these days.
4. How confident a parallel parker are you?
Next to uncontrolled left turn lanes at intersections, I generally try to avoid parallel parking unless I really have to.
5. How much plaid do you own?
Currently nothing. Long time ago I had a plaid long sleeve flannel shirt.
Questions generated from Scrivener.