Oops... I forgot to publish this post... so from last week now, the Friday 5 questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 site are now here:
1. Where’s a nice place to take a walk?
Since I live in Hawaii, just about anywhere near the ocean or out in the country will provide a nice place to walk.
2. What do your everyday shoes look like nowadays?
Old and worn.
3. What separates a good pedicure from a bad one?
Cost - For free I cut my own toenails. Going to one of those pedicure places are 1. usually for women and 2. represent a 100% increase in cost from my free option.
4. When did you last go for a hike?
It's been ages.... actively last was in the 1980s.... otherwise most recent was in 1999... and maybe a short one on the Big Island in 2005 (Volcano) and 2015 (near Pu'ukohala Heiau)
5. What’s a good song with the word “walk” in its title?
My Top 5:
1. The Walker - Fitz & the Tantrums
2. Walk of Life - Dire Straits
3. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
4. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
5. Walk Out in the Rain - Eric Clapton