Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday 5 for November 2: After ‘Im

These questions come from Scrivener's Weekly Friday 5 blog.

Save That Loose Change

1. What improbable feat did you pull off this week?

I survived with very little money for another week.

2. What will you do immediately following your completion of this post?

Eat my breakfast, prepare a short fact sheet for a client on how to back photos up to Google.

3. In what way is your life lately imbalanced?

My finances... way under balanced.

4. What recent impulse purchases have you made?

In my tight financial situation, I do not have the luxury to make impulsive or wasteful purchases. No concerts. No movies. No eating out. No new records or CDs. No Amazon. No nothing. Just concentrate on the basics. Life currently sucks.

5. What immature behavior have you displayed recently?

No disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment