The following questions are from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.
It's time to de-ice those wings before the plane crashes!
1. How do you feel about passengers riding in front of you reclining their seats?
I hate it. Some airlines have done away with reclining seats.
2. What single aspect of airplane flight do you dislike the most?
Top 10 things I dislike about airline flights.
1. Severe Turbulence (but in general turbulence)
2. Cost (ticket prices, bag fees, change fees, etc.)
3. Bad weather (rainy, windy, stormy, worst on night flights)
4. Weird people/person seated next to you
5. People who leave their window shade down
6. The seat in front of you reclined all the way back
7. Lack of legroom on some planes
8. Sharing the cabin with dogs
9. Crying screaming babies / unruly kids
10. Loud groups of people
Pre-flight: I hate long TSA lines, some airlines that require check in with a stupid app, malfunctioning kiosks, premium clubs, high prices
Post-flight: Lost bags, missed connection, and hopefully not - crash landing!
3. What was your longest flight on an airplane?
I rarely travel, but as I recall the longest flight for me was when I was much younger.. Pan Am Boeing 707 jet from Honolulu to Seattle.
4. What’s your favorite way to pass the time on a long flight?
1. Listen to music on my iPod or other portable device.
2. Listen to an audio book or podcast
3. Watch videos
4. Read book or magazine
5. Take photos from my window seat (prefer window)
I rarely do any of the above since most flights I take are well under 40 minutes long. Spend more time at the airport doing the above things.
5. What are the best and worst things you’ve eaten on a plane or in an airport?
Best thing eaten in an airport: Yummy Korean BBQ plate.
Best thing eaten on a plane: So long ago I can't remember.
Worst thing eaten in an airport: Nothing really bad, but the worst thing is the amount of money they charge for airport food! Ugh! Expensive!
Worst thing eaten on a plane: While not worst, peanuts seem to reflect the frugality of the airline industry at least back in the day... now you just eat air! (re: nothing).