Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday 5 for July 31: State change


From Scrivener's Friday 5 page comes this weeks questions.

1. What recently caused you to boil?

Anger. Not going to say what it was, but when I am angry I can boil. 212° and higher.

2. What often causes you to freeze?



When I first spot a B52 cockroach in my home. I freeze in fear first and have to force myself to go into combat mode, which is unpleasant and still fearful... especially when the dam things are hanging upside down on the ceiling and you try to get them and they fly!!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!!!

3. When did something evaporate into thin air?

A lot of things in my home seem to temporarily evaporate into thin air only to be found much later. Wallet (always need that), keys (need that), comb, small thumb drive, some important papers, whatever.

4. What recently caused you to melt?

My friend Lisa.

5. Among United States you haven’t visited, which would you most like to check out next?


Probably Utah. I have friends there and I think it my be pretty. Actually all states have their beauty and as a photographer I'd be happy to visit any of the ones I haven't been to and even the ones that I went to. It's been a long time since I been to the mainland.

In this COVID-19 dystopian world, it is highly unlikely that I will be going anywhere off this island soon. Too much regulations going and coming and I certainly don't want to do 14-day quarantine.

1 comment:

  1. Roaches effing freak me out. I do not like killing things, but my one exception is roaches. Nothing is too cruel for a roach.

    ReplyDelete