Scrivener's Friday 5 page.
1. What are the dumbest and smartest things you did this week?
Dumb - Put stuff off for another day. Quite frequent in my life.
Smart - Made a suggestion to a group and they agreed on it.
2. What are the worst and best things you ate this week?
Worst thing I ate: Probably any and all the foods my doctors advise against.
Best Thing This week: Bento bowl from Don Quijote (Chicken, rice, etc.) - also qualifies as one of the worst due to health, salt content, etc., etc.
3. When this week were you unhappiest and when were you happiest?
Unhappiest - When I made my dear friend unhappy. Sorry.
Happiest - When I got help with a couple of items.
4. What did you have too much of this week, and what did you have not enough of?
Too much - Anxiety.
Not Enough of - Money.
5. What are you dreading in the next seven days, and what are you eagerly anticipating?
Dreading - Bill payments
Eager For - Relief
Sorry can't be too specific on these.