Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday 5 for February 18: You are known

 OH... Today's Friday 5 plus 2.

Here goes.... 



1. What is your least favorite smell?

Doo doo, poop, sewage and anything else associated with it.

2. Cats or dogs?

Most definitely CATS.  Photo above is Poof, my sister's cat who lived to be about 20 years old. We had her since kitten days.

Not a fan of dogs at all. Dogs should not be allowed in grocery stores and restaurants. Ugh! And we have a leash law on Oahu. Follow it.

3. You only get one song to listen to for the rest of your life. What is it?

Too impossible to answer as I like way too many songs to just settle for one.

4. What number is Stephen Colbert thinking of?

His ratings. I never watch that show.

5. Flat or sparkling?

I only drink regular water. Not sparkling and not anything else... no alcohol for me.

6. What is the most-used app on your phone?

Android OS is probably the most used. Next comes....

  1. Chrome browser
  2. YouTube
  3. Google Voice
  4. Gmail
  5. DuckDuckGo browser

7. Describe the rest of your life in five words.

Can't avoid the death coming. 

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of dogs and I totally agree--there are places they don't belong!

    ReplyDelete