The following questions are from Scrivener's Friday 5 website.
1. This week, when was good enough good enough?
Whatever task I was doing but not putting a full effort into was good enough if I completed it satisfactorily. Then I went home.
2. What are a few songs you'd include in a middle-of-the-road playlist?
Here is a rough list I compiled of soft rock / pop / easy listening music through the years. Some of the biggest pop and rock artists have made songs that can be considered "middle of the road" or "adult contemporary". You can listen to the music by scrolling further down this list.
1. Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
2. The End of the World - Skeeter Davis
3. Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
4. Can't Help Falling in Love With You - Elvis Presley
5. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee
6. Calcutta - Lawrence Welk & Orchestra
7. Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra
8. Never on Sunday - Connie Francis
9. (I Left My Heart in) San Francisco - Tony Bennett
10. Michelle - The Beatles
11. You're My World - Helen Reddy
12. Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
13. Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot
14. Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend - Lobo
15. Open Arms - Journey
16. On The Wings of Love - Jeffrey Osborne
17. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
18. Always - Atlantic Starr
19. Hello - Adele
20. Fallin For You - Colbie Caillat
Hopefully you like the examples I have presented here and are able to create your own playlists with similar music.
3. What is the most ordinary thing about you?
My body parts are pretty much the same with some fixing as most of the species classified as homo sapien.
4. What do you like most about an average day?
Sleeping. Meh is the topic right?
5. What do people seem to think is wonderful while you think its just okay?
My photography, though most of the pictures I have shot I consider "meh". Whatever. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Yep. When people say MOR, the first thing I think of is the Carpenters. James Taylor second. :)ReplyDelete