Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday 5 for September 16, 2022 - Heard It Through the Grapevine

 The following questions are from the Friday 5 blog.

GRAPES: I took this photo in 2017. I am sure the price has spiked up. Organic always cost more than a dollar than regular varieties.

On to the questions:

1. How do you feel about grapes?

They're good but EXPENSIVE!

2. How do you feel about wine?

I do not drink alcoholic beverages.

3. How much of a gossip are you?

Less than 10%. I don't keep up with this kind of crap, rarely socialize, so there is nothing much to gossip about.

4. How much purple is in your wardrobe?

Less than 5%.

5. How have you gotten better as you’ve grown older?

I remain committed to my conservative political beliefs.

6. Bonus Question: What’s the best food with raisins in it?

None.

_______________________________

And of course the famous Marvin Gaye song from 1968. Did you know that Gladys Knight & the Pips recorded the first hit version of this song a year prior to Marvin Gaye? Both artists were on the celebrated Motown label.

No comments:

Post a Comment