The following questions came from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.
1. How did you spend the 21st night of September?
I stayed home and did stuff on my computer.
2. When did you last hear bells ringing (real bells, not something electronic)?
I think the bells at Kawaihao Church several years ago. Not too many people use bells today.
3. What have you done in recent months to chase the clouds away for someone else?
Lisa lights up when I get her small gifts, flowers and pizza.
4. What are some good songs sung in falsetto?
The Bee Gees come to mind first in pop music - not in an ordered list….
More Than a Woman
Love You Inside Out
You Should Be Dancing
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Tiny Tim - Tiptoe Through the Tulips (good is debatable here, but the thing is memorable)
Earth Wind & Fire - Reasons, September, Let's Groove Tonight
Melanie - Brand New Key (probably not, but she has a high voice)
The Stylistics - I'm Stone in Love With You, Ebony Eyes
Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons - Sherry, Walk Like a Man, Rag Doll
Elton John - Crocodile Rock (probably the part in the chorus)
The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Mahi Beamer - Pupu Hinu Hinu
Funny how I only remember old songs from the 1960s and 70s with falsetto parts in them. Can't recall songs from later years.
5. Of earth, wind, and fire, which is likeliest to have a positive influence on your weekend?
Most definitely wind since sound needs air to travel through… and that allows us to hear and listen to music. 😃
And of course a playlist of some of the songs listed above. Most are audio only. Listen at your own risk.
Post a Comment