Late start for 2023. My first Friday 5 Answers for the new year... The Year of the Rabbit today.
Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
1. What keeps you up at night?
Apps on my smartphone... podcasts, music, audiobooks, video. Ugh... blue light disease.
2. How well do you operate on insufficient sleep?
I need to take a nap around 2:00 in the afternoon. Now I can't. So I have to try and get at least 5 hours of sleep the night before...
3. Under what conditions do you get your best sleep?
Probably when I have two bad days in a row of little or no sleep. At the end of that period I can zonk out fairly well... smartphone be damned.
4. What unusual places have you slept in?
A darkroom... long, long ago... you know a place where there is no light and you are supposed to develop film and process photos... Homeless.... three weeks straight..... long ago. Other than that, one night in a 1985 Toyota Tercel....
5. What’s a good song about dreams or dreaming?
There are plenty of dreams or dreaming songs... Here are a few in no particular order....
- Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
- Dreaming - Cliff Richard
- Dream On - Aerosmith
- All I Have to Do is Dream - The Everly Brothers
- Dream Lover - Bobby Darrin
- Dream Baby - Roy Orbison
- Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
- Blue Hawaii - Elvis Presley ... dreams come true in Blue Hawaii.
- Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
- Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues
- #9 Dream - John Lennon
- Girl of my Dreams - Bram Tchaikovsky