From Scrivener's Friday 5 Blog: "Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the question there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
1. When did you hear (and heed) the Call to Adventure this week?
There is no adventure in the work a day week last week, this week nor the week ahead.
2. What challenges did you encounter on your Road of Trials from last weekend to this weekend?
Traffic, deadlines, overlapping tasks, lunch decisions, cost, and other agendas of the work-a-day life.
3. What kinds of temptations did you face this week?
Should I buy the new 2023 Mac Mini computer with the M2 chip, 512 GB SSD and 32 gigs of ram?
Can you resist the Apple marketing propaganda?
4. What was your Ultimate Boon (that is, your greatest reward) this week?
Surviving into Friday and laying low over the weekend.
5. If you canceled all your obligations this weekend (and the coming week) and had the Freedom to Live it any way you wanted, how would you spend the time?
Money worries set aside, traveling to some faraway place on a Boeing 747 (I feel safer in multi engine planes), safely landing there and going on a photo adventure taking pictures in the new place. In the late afternoon and early evening it would be relaxing to take in and photographing the sunset from a lounge chair on the beach. Going to sleep afterward would be nice.