Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday 5 for February 3: Ditto


The following questions are from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.

1. What’s the last thing you photocopied?

A bill.

2. Who have people said you look like?

Nobody.

3. Who have you tried to be like?

Nobody. I am ok being who I am.

4. When have you opted for an imitation over the real thing?

Once upon a time I used to drink soda. I quit in the year 2011. Before that I chose Pepsi over Coke, which through numerous campaigns was touted as "The Real Thing". See the video at the top from 1971. Pepsi countered with "The Pepsi Generation". 

5. In what way was today just like yesterday?

The sun came up, it set and will rise again. The sky turned into night, and will do so again at the end of the day. A daily cycle that is good so that you know the Earth's rotation is still intact despite some reports that the core has turned another way.

6. Bonus question: Too early for flapjacks?

If flapjacks are another word for pancakes, it is never too early nor too late for them. My Mom used to cook pancakes for dinner in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment