Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday 5 + 5 = Two This Week

 Two Friday Five's in one... this week and last week.

Friday 5 for February 17: Bother!

1. When did you last put honey on or in something?

A honey coated cough drop was put in my mouth a few times in the last several months.

2. How do you handle a bad mood?

I YELL at the victim of my reprisal.

3. Which Winnie-the-Pooh character do you most identify with?

Maybe Eeyore; I tend to be pessimistic and negative.

4. Which Winnie-the-Pooh character would you best get along with?

Most definitely not Winnie... he is just too naive and happy. Maybe Christopher Robin... but more than likely Eeyore.

5. What’s your favorite way to do nothing?

Listen to music and scrobble songs. Otherwise watch useless videos on YouTube.


Friday 5 for February 10: In the pit

1. When did you recently pass the baton to someone?

A few years ago when I gave up being marketing director for Assistance League of Hawaii. I will be passing the baton (hopefully) as their newsletter editor sometime this year.

2. What do you wish you never fiddled with?

Updating this answer: My website that I forgot what the complicated password is! Ugh tried one of three recovery methods so far, not working. It involves tweaking some lines of code on the backend. Ugh!

3. What do you plan to reed in the near future?

I don't have a saxophone or clarinet, so there is nothing to "reed" in the future. Alas if it is "read" then perhaps a good book or magazine or something more than likely online that requires reading.

4. How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?

RAINY this weekend in Hawaii.

5. What have you lately been nuts about?

Cashews. I also like Macademias, Walnuts and Pistachios.


No comments:

Post a Comment