Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday 5 for May 26: Discomfort

Another week, another Friday 5 from Scrivener.

1. How ticklish are you?

Quite ticklish and I don't let anyone invade my personal space, which is quite wide.

2. When did you most recently experience physical numbness?

Not recently but back in 2015 when I had to undergo major surgery. I was out for 8 hours.

3. What’s caused you recently to squirm?

Walking quickly home to get to the bathroom ASAP yesterday.

Which now reminds me of this old Grade C movie screamer...

4. What recently caused you to gag?

Dumb assholes who try to pass off their pet dogs as service animals. Ugh!!! I hate dogs.

5. Which item in your wardrobe is most uncomfortable to wear?

Several that did not accommodate my horizontal growth... Babylon 5 T-shirt, Ringo Starr T-shirt, a of pair of jeans come to mind.

1 comment:

  1. I love dogs and I'm irritated by people who try to pass them off as service animals. You're telling me that your terrified chihuahua is a service dog? Riiiiiight.

    ReplyDelete