Saturday, June 3, 2023

Friday 5 for June 2: Do you feel a draft?



"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your website. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"

1. Where do you frequently go for a breath of fresh air?

Outside of my building, sometimes to the beach.

2. In what way are you running against the wind?

Many times and also when I listen to this Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band song:


3. What item on your to-do list this weekend do you expect to be a breeze?

Sleeping usually is.

4. What would you like to have completed by the end of August?

Some reconfiguration of my living space.

5. What recent events in your life are worthiest of trumpeting?

Being a person that prefers not to be in the limelight, I can't think of anything recent worth "trumpeting". Long long ago I used to play trumpet in high school band. That was ages ago... what I got out of that is the ability to read music on the treble clef... whoopie.

I think my birth was a big thing that my parents were excited about. I don't remember that but I have seen old pictures. Other life events celebrated by parents included birthdays, graduation from high school and college... other than that, nothing else.

I don't celebrate birthdays anymore. When you get old you kind of stop counting... and with all this social media crap, I avoid any active celebration of anything. I don't like having my photo spread out on social media. There is the high possibility that your photos can be used my nefarious players online, intent on stealing your identity and doing other evil things.



No comments:

Post a Comment