Friday, June 30, 2023

Friday 5 for June 30: It’s a good time for the great taste.

Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.


1. What lies somewhere Beyond the Sea?

From Hawaii: California, Oregon, Washington and many other states to the East of there.

2.When and where did you last have a Splish Splash?

I spilled some water a few weeks ago at home which I had to wipe off the floor and the counter top.

3. What do you do Early in the Morning?

Open my eyes. Get out of bed. Go to the bathroom. More stuff afterward but it varies.


4. Who is your Dream Lover?

None of them would love me, so names are not worth mentioning.

5. What proves You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby?

My mother and father did not put me up for adoption. πŸ˜€πŸ˜―


1 comment:

  1. You are right. They should love yyou back!!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete