The following questions come from Scrivener’s Friday 5 blog.
1. If you could dispense one condiment from each finger on your left hand without its ever running out (and without losing any normal use of your fingers), which condiments would they be?
2. Which you is the realer you: real-world in-person you, or online you?
Probably a blend of the two.
3. Who’s a better actor: Leonardo DiCaprio or Matt Damon?
Matt Damon nailed it for me in “The Martian”, one of the better science fiction movies of recent times. He also gave a good performance in the recent Amazon Prime movie, “Air” which is about how Nike wooed Michael Jordan to become their spokesman back in the late 1980s, early 1990s. He was also good in the “Bourne” series of movies.
I only remember Leonardo from the movie “Titanic” and it is a good thing he sank to the bottom of the ocean. Heh!
4. If you had to watch (and stay awake during) the same movie repeated for 24 hours, which movie would you choose and why?
While I would prefer not to watch any movie on repeat for 24-hours, any of the three original Star Wars movies would do fine for me. Probably the “Empire Strikes Back” would be the best one, even though I love the original “A New Hope” a lot.
One of the neatest things to do is to binge a movie series that you like a lot all in a day or whatever time it takes to go through them. I did it with Star Wars 4, 5 and 6 and also the entire 5 movies of the original Planet of the Apes series.
5. Who are the five most visually recognizable people in the world?
Just because I mention someone, it does not mean I am a fan of the person. I am going to break these down into categories….
President Abraham Lincoln
President John F. Kennedy
President Ronald Reagan
President Donald Trump
President Barack Obama
King Charles III (U.K.)
Kim Jong Un (North Korea)
President Joe Biden (current)
The Rolling Stones