Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 page.
1. What shortcuts do you frequently take?
When I'm walking to certain locations, I tend to think what is the shortest way to get there and then follow through.
2. How do you make up for one of your shortcomings?
Most of the time, I try to avoid those once they happen.
3. What does your favorite pair of shorts look like?
Old with a bunch of pockets... Well worn.
4. What was meant to be short-term but lasted much longer than planned?
Recurring seasonal employment for the last five years.
5. Which short films do you especially like?
My favorite from when I was a kid until today is The Red Balloon, a French film that came out in 1956. I first saw it in school a long time ago for one of our classes.
The DUST Channel on YouTube have a ton of great short, science fiction films. I can't remember the titles of specific films, but for the most part they have all been good.
Lastly Michael Jackson's long form video for "Thriller" is also a good short film.