Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday 5 for August 11: For argument’s sake

Alexa lives in the Amazon Echo Dot.

I have long surpassed 992 Arguments. 

1. How argumentative are you?

You probably don't want to be in the same room with me if that happens.

2. With whom do you have a friendly, long-running argument, and what is it about?

A person I know who supports rail and I don't. Been simmering since 1992. "Rail is not a right".

3. What was your most recent argument about?

Alexa.

4. When did you most recently overhear an argument between people you don’t know?

From the upper floor of my building where I live occasionally we can hear late night arguments on the street with who know who! Sometimes very loud and police are called.

5. What’s an unpopular opinion you have about food?

Organic food is just a way for the food industry to push more expensive food on consumers.





No comments:

Post a Comment