Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday 5 January 12: Stolen 5


1.What do you drink in the morning?


Water is the only thing I drink 98% of the time during my day. Since I have to take my morning medications, I almost 100% take them with water.


2. What was the last song you heard?


This changes by the minute or at the most a few hours. Except when I am at work, I always have some music playing. Right now that song is "The River" by the fictional rock band Daisy Jones & The Six from the Amazon Prime TV series of the same name. This is what I was listening to when I was typing up the responses for this blog on Google Docs a few hours ago.


You can keep up to date on what I last listened to by checking out my Last FM profile:


https://www.last.fm/user/macpro


I love music, music genres, lists and tracking the songs I listen to through a process called "scrobbling" at the Last FM website. I also publish music charts on my blog and at the M4B Personal Charts site online where chart geeks hang out.


M4B Charts Website - my username there is macprohawaii.


https://freakyflybry.proboards.com/board/38/personal-charts


Mel's Current Top 20 chart page


http://macpro.freeshell.org/music/WTop20.html - This is an old school web page that I have continually published since 1999.


Mel's Music Blog - charts, music streams, opinions, videos… lots of pop rock and oldies stuff here.


https://macprohawaii-music.blogspot.com/


My current most favorite song since September 2023 is "Angry" by The Rolling Stones. It is quite surprising that these three remaining 80 year old guys can still rock it along with their much younger back-up musicians. So in the end of my most recent scrobbles, you'll find "Angry" as the song I last played.


3. What are your feelings about ghosts?


The day I see and photograph one I'll believe it. Currently: No.


4. How do you feel about camping?


Inconvenient but could be fun. The last time I camped out was on July 11, 1991. I slept in a car waiting for a total solar eclipse to occur early the next morning.




5. What are your thoughts on showers vs. baths?


Showers are quicker. Both can be fun if you can do something creative with them. But for the most part I'm in a hurry and have to move on.


These questions and more are posted on Scrivener's Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment